OpStor is a multi-vendor storage area networks SAN and network attached storage NAS monitoring tool for storage devices like Storage Arrays, Fabric Switches, Tape Libraries, Host servers and Host Bus Adapters cards from leading vendors like EMC, HP, IBM, Cisco, Brocade, DELL, ADIC, SUN, QLogic, Emulex, JNI and more
How can OpStor help you?
OpStor provides increased visibility with unified view of your storage environment thereby reducing the downtime with timely detection of problems. It saves administrative time with effective reporting and escalations and provides lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) with no extra software purchases.
Storage Infrastructure discovery
* Auto discovery uses SNMP, CLI , SNIA's SMI-S and vendor specific algorithms
* Discovers storage devices such as RAIDs, tapelibraries, tape drives, FC switches, HBAs, and host servers.
* Supports all major storage vendors devices.
* End-to-end modeling of device including sub components.
* Supports discovery at runtime through web based GUI
* Up-to-date device summary
* Administrators can key in details such as device location, vendor details, and technical support info
* Complete physical and logical assets are monitored
* Entire system resources like CPU, Disk, Memory and IO details are listed
* HBA Card details along with ports are listed
* Device level problem report filing and maintenance
* Topological map shows devices and their interconnections.
* Link details table shows link name, source, and destination.
* Color-coded icons depict device and interconnection status.
* Drill-down views - Sub-maps and device property views
* Captures sensor faults such as power supply, temperature, fan, battery, etc.
* Captures Status Change Notifications.
* Management functions such as assign owner, annotate, clear, and delete.