A complete disaster recovery solution for your home and office. Protect your personal documents, photos, music and emails. Upgrade your hard disk or try new operating systems in the safe knowledge that everything is securely saved in an easily recovered backup file
• Create a single backup file of one or more folders on you hard disk
• Include and exclude filter ensures that you only backup relevant files.
• Browse the backup file as a virtual FAT32 hard drive in Windows Explorer.
• Files in use by Windows (such as Outlook .pst files) are backed up even when locked!
• Multiple compression levels.
• Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD)
• Optionally exclude system and hidden files.
• Supports Incremental and Differential backups.
• Password protect backups to prevent unauthorized access.
• Restore specific files or the entire backup.
• Restore to any location.
• Create a single backup file of a complete hard disk
• Create a single backup file of one or many partitions
• Restore a partition to a different type. e.g. a logical partition can be restored as a bootable primary partition
• Resize the restored partition. A hard disk upgrade can easily be performed by increasing the partition to fill the new disk.
• Track 0 (The Master Boot Record) is saved with all backups.
• Backup files can be saved to local or network drives or optical storage (CD, DVD).