Welcome to the homepage of FileZilla,the free FTP solution. Both a client and a server are available. FileZilla is open source software distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
Support is available through our forums,the wiki and the bug and feature request trackers.In addition,you will find documentation on how to compile FileZilla and nightly builds for multiple platforms in the development section.
FileZilla Client is a fast and reliable cross-platform FTP, FTPS and SFTP client with lots of useful features and an intuitive graphical user interface.
Among others, the features of FileZilla include the following:
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
* IPv6 support
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable transfer speed limits
* Filename filters
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
* Logging to file
Bugfixes and minor changes:
* Fix adding remote directory symlinks to queue not working
* Fix "Timer creation failed" message boxes on update download dialog. Actual update download was not affected, only display of the progress bar.
* MSW: Use deferred volume label gathering on local file list as well