Looking for a great way to view and manage your RSS feeds from your desktop? Look no further than FeedDemon, the most popular Windows RSS reader.
* Newspaper Format: When you select a channel, FeedDemon's tabbed browser displays the channel's news items in a newspaper for easy reading. You can display a newspaper of news items for an entire folder or view one feed at a time.
* News Bins: Store news items in a central location and provide a handy way to collect items from different channels. If you find an interesting item that you might want to read again, just store it in a news bin for future reference. News Bins are synchronized through the NewsGator Online platform, so you can read these items from FeedDemon on other computers as well as other NewsGator readers.
* Synchronization: Read a post in FeedDemon and it is marked as read in other NewsGator readers.
* Shared Experience: See what news is popular with other NewsGator users and find out who is linking to the news you’re reading.
* Video: Watch embedded video right within the newspaper view.
* Panic Button: Ever gone on vacation and gotten a little behind on your reading? The Panic Button solves this and many other problems by quickly marking all older items read.
* Watches: Look for keywords in news items as they're downloaded. After you create a watch, it examines every incoming news item whenever any channel is updated.
* News Comes To You: Subscribe to feeds from all over the web or choose some of the dozens of default feeds.
* Search: Search outside of FeedDemon's subscriptions by selecting a feed search engine, then enter your keyword, and FeedDemon will subscribe to a dynamic channel containing the search results for that keyword.
* Podcasts: Powerful podcasting tools enable you to download audio files and automatically copy them to your iPod or other media player.