Dial Engine Pro does not have GUI (graphical user interface).
New in the latest version 3.0:
dialing can be done from any document or browser page.
multiline capability: ---> dials first available line.
DTMF tones ---> selectable tone length and time interval.
command line selectable: Dialing Properties
command line selectable: Current Location
command line selectable: Calling Card
* dialing can be performed from:
- the command line,
- another Assisted Telephony application,
- any document or browser page ;
* after dialing (or redialing busy line) DEP can perform following operations:
- drop the line,
- close itself;
* phone numbers can be put in the queue and processed sequentially;
* it can be set completely invisible or to have icon in the Systray;
* it can be set to obey or ignore Windows dialing properties:
-from the Options menu,
* phone line busy automatic redialing;
* audio (sound) notification for: connected call, after busy redials, incoming call;
* caller ID capable, (ability to display the incoming caller name and phone number);
* answer incoming calls after a specified number of the rings;
* then launch any application, sending keystrokes to it;
* compatible with Time & Chaos;
* it can also dial a phone number without a modem.
Extra option for the network administrators:
* can test all the lines and results are saved in the log and displayed on screen.