AccuPlan is a project planner for small and midsized companies and government agencies. Some of our users are teachers, law offices, service companies, construction companies, developers, planners and managers in myriad of companies.
It is simple to use, yet powerful and feature rich. It will let you carve the path to a successful project implementation and management, and let you optimize your time and resources while effortlessly managing tasks, resources, budgets and timelines.
Using visual ques, graphs, calendars, WBS view and reports, you will get a clear picture of the health of your projects.
It will help you identify problem areas so that you can make adjustments and experiment with "what-if" scenarios and get instant feedback on results.
With AccuPlan you can…
* Share project data among all stakeholders on any network.
* Build your project in Gantt view or as a spread sheet like grid.
* Free WBS (Work breakdown structure) view lets you visually create Task Hierarchies
* New Free integration with Ms Outlook mail and Reminder/Calendar
* Visually track of budgets and costs.
* Drag and drop to easily create task dependencies in any direction
* Automatically reschedule dependent tasks.
* See on-screen constraints, milestones, and deadlines that give a clear picture at a glance.
* Automatically calculate task and project durations based on number and availability of associated resources.
* Automatically adjust to skip holidays, weekends, and other downtime.
* View graphs of your resource allocations to identify under- and over-allocations.
* Resolve allocation conflicts with a "Resource Gantt View."
* Get up to speed fast with an intuitive interface that makes Accu Plan quick and easy to learn.
* Exchange data with other Windows applications.
* Import schedule data generated by other project management software, including MS Project.